Drupal and Salesforce
Powerful automation and Seamless CX
The UX caters to several multiple personas due to the wide extent of the system
Automation of extremely complex conditional multipage forms with deep integration
BCT is responsible for managing landholders' agreements with Landholders across NSW. SwitchCase worked with BCT to develop an end to end Digital transformation to collect, process, and display the agreements in Automated online Public Register of Agreements to improve transparency and enhance user experience while reducing the response time for the massive volume of manual requests received
- Complex for users to navigate the Salesforce system and workflow process
- Manual form data collection and use of multiple systems, emails.
- The time to process was extremely long
- No easy way for customers to know the status of their applications
- Data collection from Drupal, Workflows in Salesforce, and display outcome back in Drupal
- Enabled authors to fully control and automate the agreement listing process
- Cut down in the manual steps significantly reducing the processing times
- Up to date status of application status to customers driving transparency.